At Literacy Victoria, there are currently four programs:
Literacy Victoria's learners come from many backgrounds and levels of schooling.
We provide one-to-one learning support as well as group learning sessions. We try to find the best fit for each individual and his or her learning goals.
A learner may want to:
- write an e-mail or a letter
- take their written driver’s test
- complete an on-line course
- improve their spelling
- complete electronic applications or forms
- prepare to enter the workforce
Our programs and services are available through:
- our Literacy Victoria office
- community shelters, social agencies and transitional housing
- the Wilkinson Road Prison (VIRCC)